LANA DEL REY - VIDEO GAMES



This has been circulating in the blogosphere for a few weeks now. I thought the song itself was amazing but the video is almost addictive. I'm also a big fan of harps.

Swinging in the backyard/Pull up in your fast car/Whistling my name
Open up a beer/And you take it over here/And play a video game
I'm in his favorite sun dress/Watching me get undressed/Take that body downtown
I say you the bestest/Lean in for a big kiss/Put his favorite perfume on/Go play a video game

It's you, it's you, it's all for you/Everything I do/I tell you all the time/Heaven is a place on earth with you/Tell me all the things you want to do/I heard that you like the bad girls/Honey, is that true?/It's better than I ever even knew/They say that the world was built for two/Only worth living if somebody is loving you/Baby now you do

Singing in the old bars/Swinging with the old stars/Living for the fame
Kissing in the blue dark/Playing pool and wild darts/Video games
He holds me in his big arms/Drunk and I am seeing stars/This is all I think of
Watching all our friends fall/In and out of Old Paul's/This is my idea of fun/Playing video games

It's you, it's you, it's all for you/Everything I do/I tell you all the time/Heaven is a place on earth with you/Tell me all the things you want to do/I heard that you like the bad girls/Honey, is that true?/It's better than I ever even knew/They say that the world was built for two/Only worth living if somebody is loving you/Baby now you do

(Now you do)

It's you, it's you, it's all for you/Everything I do/I tell you all the time/Heaven is a place on earth with you/Tell me all the things you want to do/I heard that you like the bad girls/Honey, is that true?/It's better than I ever even knew/They say that the world was built for two/Only worth living if somebody is loving you/Baby now you do

No comments:

Post a Comment