FUDGE PACKAGE

02.10.10_DSCN0556

I have always heard that fudge was unbelievably easy to make but this recipe was so simple that I thought I had missed some steps. I used this recipe but forwent the Christmas theme and instead sought the appropriate February propaganda of hearts and lovey dovey sentiments.

02.10.10_DSCN0561
02.10.10_DSCN0565

Godfrey was all in my business as I was trying to do something productive so I had to include him in the photoshoot. He was so pleased with himself when he got my attention and didn't mind that doing so entailed keeping a candy heart on his head.

02.10.10_DSCN0560

After making, chilling, and decorating the fudge, each piece was placed in a tiny silver candy paper and placed inside a box ready for wrapping.

02.10.10_DSCN0575

I put my old Urban Outfitters catalogs to good use and used the floral patterns and decorative images that cover the pages as wrapping paper.

02.10.10_DSCN0577

The final product yields an inexpensive and heartfelt Valentine's package to send to anyone you happen to fancy.

SOUNDTRACK
Grizzly Bear Two Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment